LINKS, RESOURCES & PUBLICATIONS
Naturalist Groups, Nature Education, Citizen Science
Below is an incomplete list of some nature education organizations and non-profits you might wish to visit. Please note that only some of these are our direct project partners. Others are non-affiliated.
Are you looking to find information about bird species or someone to go bird watching with when you travel?
You may wish to try some of the following non-affiliated organizations or contacts, many of whom our volunteers and board members have connected with over the years including: Birding Pal and Guided Birdwatching.*
Tierra del Fuego area, Esteban Daniels, email: email@example.com
‘Jason’ Azahari Reyes, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Espirito Santo, photography & bird guide, Gustavo Magnago, :
Varadero, Zapata areas, Ernesto Reyes Mourino, Telephone: (53) 045 91 2049 or Cell: 53-53112575
• Alex Martinez, PO Box 13, Puerto Viejo, Sarapiqui, Heredia, Costa Rica; Telephone: Posada Andrea Cristina -766-6265; Email: Alex Martinez email@example.com
• Kalaw, ‘Ko Pan’ U Sein Myo Aung, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Sittwe, ‘Ren’ Noung Soe, email: email@example.com
• Yangon, Lin Naing, Wildlife Conservation Society, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thet Zaw Naing, SST Tourism, email: email@example.com
Thailand – peninsula:
Bunchachai ‘Ike’ Suriwong, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Ho Chi Min City, Vy ‘Vybird’ Nguyen Tran, email: email@example.com telephone: 0919172173 North,
• Bui Duc Tien, email: firstname.lastname@example.org ; telephone: 0914257503
• Vietnam Birding, Richard Craik
*Please note that this list does not constitute an official endorsement by FOSBS for any specific organization, business or service.